Each year Covenant Fellowship Church begins with an emphasis on Prayer. Below is Pastor Jared Mellinger’s “Prayer Points” to be used as a guide for you or your community group. I’ve also included the link to his sermon entitled, A Reason to Bow Our Knees. This is a deep and insightful message on Ephesians 3:14-21 I thoroughly enjoyed.
1. Pray that the Father would make us a church that prays.
2. Pray that the Father would strengthen us with His power.
• Power to overcome our weakness
• Power to transform us in our sinfulness
• Power to comfort us in our suffering.
3. Pray that the Father would help us to know the love of Christ.
• That we would look to the cross of Christ and that our hearts would be deeply affected
by His love for us.
4. Pray that the Father would fill us with all the fullness of God.
• That we would mature spiritually to the glory of God.