In teaching this Visa Note you want to introduce the subject with how God has created man in his image (Gen 1:27; 5:1). But because of Adam’s sin man is a fallen being.
1. This makes man, sort of speak, “caught between the two abysses of the infinite and nothing”–Pascal.
2. On the one hand man is limited i.e. He is looked upon as finite yet with the potential of being infinite.
3. Man lives in darkness in this life, yet is given the opportunity to live in the light because of the atoning act of Christ (Rom 5:9).
4. Man is limited, i.e. absolute ignorance. In Christ, man becomes a co-heirs of the limitless, i.e. certain knowledge of eternal truth.
5. Go over the bullets at the bottom, giving more explanation to each point.